Tagged!

I got tagged by carrotmadman6. Time to answer some questions and find some "victims":



Top 5 quotes/Lines:

- THIS IS SPARTA! (300)
- We must become the change we want to see in the world (Mahatma Gandhi)
- Anybody who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new (Albert Einstein)
- Damn it! You will have to trust me on that! (24hrs Chrono - Jack Bauer)
- Never disturb your enemy when he is making a mistake (Napoleon Bonaparte)

5 Things I'd Love To Do Before I Die:

- Get myself a 100Mbps/100Mbps or more Internet connection
- Become the proud owner of Alienware factories
- Become the ultimate supreme godlike geek
- Find love (Duh.. :P)
- Turn into a cyborg (Can't die then, eh?)

5 Things I will Not Do Even If It Kills Me:

- Smoke / Drugs
- Buy something from Micro$oft
- Buy Mu$ic, specially Pop
- Turn into a non-geek
- Dislike driving

5 Things I want to Say And Never Will

- Bobster, you really need to turn into a non-geek!
- Microsoft is the really damn best company there ever was!
- I'm a Linux-supporter, but my lappy refuses to run it!
- Geek life makes you GF-less! (Unproven)
- I'm sooo tired of hearing damn mobile ringtones!!

5 Things I Do When I’m Away From The Public

- Blogging (hehehe!)
- What-you-might-think-I-tend-to-do-privately
- Sleep
- Revise / Work / Read
- Swear at my foes / rivals (if required)

5 Things I’ll Make You Wish You Didn’t Do, If You Did

- Take my computer(s) and gadgets away from me
- Deny me of fast Internet
- Intentionally or unintentionally cause me or my family / friends harm
- Ever try to impose things on me
- Try to act overly smart (brag when you don't know a dime)

That'd be it! :P

Now... My next targets will be: Neelesh, Selven, Sundeep, RiverofBliss and Davina

3 comments:

  1. carrotmadman6 said...

    What-you-might-think-I-tend-to-do-privately

    Haha!!! :D
    This had me ROFL!!

    :D  

  2. InF said...

    Hihihi! Let your imagination roam freeee! :P  

  3. Neelesh said...

    Bobster turning into a non-geek!!! OMG!!!! It would be great to see this radical transformation. LOL. You can get this DELL then  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Template Edits by Infinity.
Trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective authors