First Post

Ehrmm.. So.. This is my first post to my new blog. It's my first time blogging, so please be gentle! :P

Anyways. What will this blog be about? I have no definite idea for now. What I know i that it will contain things about anime, manga, technology and other geek stuff. Perhaps some rantings if I feel like it.

For now, I am customizing the template to suit my tastes. You can say this is just a test. I'll leave it at that. When the test phase is over, I will make a "real" first post.

So long.. :P

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Welcome to the blogosphere  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Template Edits by Infinity.
Trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective authors